so john tagged me a while ago so here are five things
1. i sleep on my side with one of my legs propped up in the air by another leg(the funny thing is that i have done this for a while without realizing it and then i found out that my dad sleeps in the exact same position)
2. i once was driving and a double wide stainless steal kitchen sink flew out of the back of the truck in front of me and hit my car.
3. once in high school, i was hit in the head by a football, that was making a field goal, the football hit me at the same time crazy football fanatics tackeld me trying to catch the winning ball.
4. i have recurrent dreams of all of my teeth falling out.
5. i have a concern about this new "live green, go yellow" campaign. ya know this thing about new cars running on fuel that is all natural and stuff and it is made out of corn. now don't get me wrong i am all about trying to be greener and not depend on oil. but you see, corn is my favorite food. i mean really i could eat corn on the cob for breakfast, lunch and dinner, i mean i have had dreams about corn. so i only fear that the whole new way of making fuel from corn will drastically raise the price of this precious food and then i won't be able to afford to eat it when i want.